Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wolfgang Puck 9.7QT Stainless Steel Air Fryer, Large Single Basket Design, Simple Dial Controls, Nonstick Interior, Includes Cooking Guide & Recipes
- STAINLESS STEEL, FAMILY-SIZED AIR FRYER – Wolfgang Puck has designed a sleek stainless steel air fryer large enough to feed the whole family. This 9.7QT Air Fryer utilizes a single basket design to provide a large cooking area – big enough for a whole chicken. Basket Dimensions: 10 IN x 10.25 IN x 5.25 IN
- SIMPLE DIAL CONTROLS – Simple controls make Wolfgang’s air fryer easy and simple to use. Just set the timer based on your recipe and then use the temperature dial to set the cooking temperature up to 400ºF. Once complete, the air fryer automatically turns off to prevent over-cooking.
- VERSATILE COOKING OPTIONS – Crispy and crunchy fried food doesn’t have to be soaked in oil or fat. With air frying, little to no oil is utilized and instead consistent, convection cooking provides the same effects as deep frying without all the extra calories. But your air fryer isn’t limited to fried options, you can easily cook fish, chicken, vegetables and more with your air fryer. The options are endless.
- EASY TO CLEAN – The interior basket has a durable non-stick coating to provide easy food release and quick clean up. Once cooled, just wipe the basket clean with a cloth. For more stubborn messes, the cooking basket can be washed with warm, soapy water.
- INCLUDES COOKING GUIDES & RECIPES – If you’re new to air fryer cooking, Wolfgang has you covered with an included cooking guide for fried favorites and common air fryer foods. Additionally, you’ll receive 10 unique recipes to elevate your air fryer flavors and wow your family.
5 Of The Best Air Fryers You Can Buy
In the event that you're looking for an easy method in order to avoid all the oil and grease that comes with deep frying, then an air fryer may be the appliance for you. This appliance circulates hot air around food until it's crispy on the surface, as the inside stays moist and tender. You will end up in a position to cook all your favorite fried foods in one appliance, and you won't have to worry about greasy cleanup.
With many air fryers on the market, it's hard to know which may be the most suitable choice. The very good news is that we've done every one of the research for you. Here are our top 5 picks among these useful appliances:
- CUT DOWN 85% OIL :With 360° rapid heat circulation technology, feel free to enjoy the same crispy textures as traditional deep frying with up to 85% less fat
- ENJOY MEALS IN MINUTES: This air fryer cooks with industry-leading temperatures up to 450°F, making heating efficiency 20% faster than before. Help you prepare a quick meal.
- 9 EASY FUNCTIONS: 9 one-touch cooking functions on a tempered glass display let you preheat and add personalized Shake Reminders. Let's add some fun to the cooking process
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) - 2.6
- DO IT ALL IN ONE: This versatile product functions as an air fryer, rotisserie spit, oven, and dehydrator, perfect for nearly any rapid cooking or baking task. Make healthy fries with less or no oil for that perfectly crispy and tasty, roast a whole chicken, or dehydrate that leftover produce you’ve been meaning to eat.
- COOKING SIMPLIFIED: This multi-functional air fryer cooks faster than a traditional oven and does not require preheating, helping you achieve a healthy, crispy, fried finish using at least 98% less oil than traditional fryers. The capacitive touch control screen display is easy to use and 17 preset options make any kitchen task easy – from frying and roasting, to dehydrating and baking.
- SUPERIOR CONVENIENCE: Interior lighting allows you to easily watch your food as it cooks. Accessories include 3 air flow racks, stainless steel rotisserie spit and forks, stainless steel rotating basket/retrieval tool, and drip tray. Removable drip tray and dishwasher safe parts make cleaning a breeze.
- 4-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Air fry, bake, roast and reheat.
- EvenCrisp TECHNOLOGY: Advanced technology that drives air flow top down for a perfect golden finish and crispy, tender results every time!
- ONE-TOUCH SMART PROGRAMS: Customizable programs for one-touch wings, roasted veggies, garlicky potatoes, cookies, cinnamon buns and more!
- 6-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Air fry, roast, broil, bake, reheat and dehydrate
- WATCH YOUR FOOD COOK: ClearCook window and internal light to easily monitor cooking progress without opening the basket
- EvenCrisp TECHNOLOGY: Advanced technology that allows air flow for a perfect golden finish and crispy, tender results every time!
Last update on 2022-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIAir frying is a a healthier alternative to deep frying in addition they can be used for preparing an assortment of different foods.
The air fryer is a kitchen appliance that uses hot air to cook meals. It's similar to an oven, but it cooks food faster than an oven does. Air fryers use less oil than many other cooking practices, which makes them healthier for you and your family.
Air fryers are also versatile because they are used for many different types of foods. You are able to use them to create french fries, chicken wings, fried eggs, as well as pizza!
The appeal of air fryers is also because of their convenience. They truly are simple to use and clean, helping to make them perfect for folks who don't possess much time on their hands or who want a quick dish.
The forms of foods that one can make having an air fryer include french fries, chicken nuggets, onion rings, and even fried rice. Other foods you can cook making use of air fryer include fish and seafood, pork chops, veggies such as green beans or asparagus, and many more. This really is all feasible because it creates hot, dry circulating air which cooks the meals from the outside in and locks in moisture while doing so.