Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
PowerXL Air Fryer Vortex – Multi Cooker with Roast, Bake, Food Dehydrator, Reheat Non Stick Coated Basket, Cookbook (2 QT, Black)
- Air Fryer and Multi cooker from PowerXL with Vortex Rapid Air Technology gives you even more air fry crisping power. Your meals cook to maximum crispiness inside a turbo-charged whirlwind of superheated hot air, eliminating the unhealthy oil of a deep fryer. Air Fry your favorite fried meals like onion rings or French fries with a golden-brown crisp and crunch on all sides – not just on the top and bottom. You can also bake, roast, and broil using less or no oil. Easy to use and easy to clean.
- #1 Best Selling Air Fryer Brand*: PowerXL high performance airfryers are designed to simplify everyday life. When life keeps you busy, PowerXL’s home and small countertop appliances are your functional experts – those go-to products that help you excel. *Source: The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service
- 10 Cooking Pre-sets are One-touch Easy for extra crispy air frying and even more types of cooking: air fry roast, air bake, broil, dehydrate, reheat & more. Dehydrated snacks like fruit leather and jerky are fast and easy bake your favorite desserts, and even roast chicken, meats, vegetables, and more. Use the air fryer recipes cook book or program your own time and temperature.
- Timer with Auto Shut-Off with Digital Display Panel. Choose effortlessly from 10 digital pre-sets for precise heating on almost any meal or program the time and temperature you want. No matter what you’re cooking, PowerXL Vortex Airfryers makes it easy. Discover the new solution for busy families who don’t have a lot of time to cook.
5 Of The Top Selling Air Fryers Available
In the event that you're looking for a way to avoid all the oil and grease that comes with deep frying, then an air fryer is the appliance for you. This appliance circulates hot air around food until it's crispy on the exterior, while the inside stays moist and tender. You'll be in a position to cook all your favorite fried foods in one appliance, and you may not have to be worried about greasy cleaning.
With a lot of air fryers in the marketplace, it's hard to know which could be the best choice. The great news is that we've done all of the research for you personally. Here are our top 5 picks among these versatile appliances:
- CUT DOWN 85% OIL :With 360° rapid heat circulation technology, feel free to enjoy the same crispy textures as traditional deep frying with up to 85% less fat
- ENJOY MEALS IN MINUTES: This air fryer cooks with industry-leading temperatures up to 450°F, making heating efficiency 20% faster than before. Help you prepare a quick meal.
- 9 EASY FUNCTIONS: 9 one-touch cooking functions on a tempered glass display let you preheat and add personalized Shake Reminders. Let's add some fun to the cooking process
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) - 2.6
- DO IT ALL IN ONE: This versatile product functions as an air fryer, rotisserie spit, oven, and dehydrator, perfect for nearly any rapid cooking or baking task. Make healthy fries with less or no oil for that perfectly crispy and tasty, roast a whole chicken, or dehydrate that leftover produce you’ve been meaning to eat.
- COOKING SIMPLIFIED: This multi-functional air fryer cooks faster than a traditional oven and does not require preheating, helping you achieve a healthy, crispy, fried finish using at least 98% less oil than traditional fryers. The capacitive touch control screen display is easy to use and 17 preset options make any kitchen task easy – from frying and roasting, to dehydrating and baking.
- SUPERIOR CONVENIENCE: Interior lighting allows you to easily watch your food as it cooks. Accessories include 3 air flow racks, stainless steel rotisserie spit and forks, stainless steel rotating basket/retrieval tool, and drip tray. Removable drip tray and dishwasher safe parts make cleaning a breeze.
- 4-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Air fry, bake, roast and reheat.
- EvenCrisp TECHNOLOGY: Advanced technology that drives air flow top down for a perfect golden finish and crispy, tender results every time!
- ONE-TOUCH SMART PROGRAMS: Customizable programs for one-touch wings, roasted veggies, garlicky potatoes, cookies, cinnamon buns and more!
- 6-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Air fry, roast, broil, bake, reheat and dehydrate
- WATCH YOUR FOOD COOK: ClearCook window and internal light to easily monitor cooking progress without opening the basket
- EvenCrisp TECHNOLOGY: Advanced technology that allows air flow for a perfect golden finish and crispy, tender results every time!
Last update on 2022-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIAir frying is a a healthier alternative to deep frying in addition they may be used for preparing a number of various foods.
The air fryer is a kitchen appliance that uses hot air to cook food. It's just like a range, but it cooks food much faster than an oven does. Air fryers utilize less oil than many other cooking practices, which makes them healthier for you and your family.
Air fryers are versatile because they could be used for many different types of foods. You are able to use them to make fries that are french chicken wings, fried eggs, as well as pizza!
The appeal of air fryers normally because of their convenience. They're easy to use and clean, helping to make them perfect for individuals whom don't have much time on their hands or who require a quick meal.
The types of foods that you can make utilizing an air fryer include french fries, chicken nuggets, onion rings, and even fried rice. Other foods that you can cook using air fryer include fish and seafood, pork chops, veggies such as for instance green beans or asparagus, and several more. This is certainly all possible because it makes hot, dry circulating air which cooks the meals from the exterior in and keeps the food moist while doing so.