Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Paula Deen Stainless Steel 10 QT Digital Air Fryer (1700 Watts), LED Display, 10 Preset Cooking Functions, Ceramic Non-Stick Coating, Auto Shut-Off, 50 Recipes (Stainless Steel)
- 10 QT, STAINLESS-STEEL FAMILY-SIZED AIR FRYER: Paula Deen's largest air fryer yet! And the new stainless-steel finish adds a level of sophistication not seen in other air fryer models. It features a single basket design that allows you to cook large enough portions to feed everyone around your dinner table (5-10 people). Basket dimensions, with cooking insert: L:10 in. x W:10 in. x H:5.5 in.
- 10 PRESET COOKING FUNCTIONS: Paula has made it even easier by including 10 presets for some of the most popular air fryer items. Each preset has an adjustable time and temperature so you can customize everything to fit your air fried recipes. Included presets: French Fry, Wings, Pizza, Beef, Fish, Chicken, Vegetables, Bake, Air Fry, Reheat
- DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL: With LED Display, the touch screen control panel is easy and simple to use. Increase or decrease your time and temperature with the corresponding + and – signs, then press play!
- VERSATILE, HEALTHY COOKING OPTIONS: Do you love crispy, crunchy, savory fried foods that are juicy and tender on the inside, but not all the fat and added calories? Then you need an air fryer oven. When cooking with an air fryer oven, you benefit from less fat and up to 85% less calories because little to no oil is used. Cook healthier food options for you and your family, such as Chicken, Steak, Pork, Fish, Root Vegetables, French Fries, Pizza, Cake… the list goes on and on.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Features FDA-compliant ceramic non-stick coating to make cleaning a breeze. After cooking, allow the basket to cool down and then wipe clean with a kitchen cloth.
5 Of The Top Air Fryers You Can Buy
If you're looking for a means to prevent all the oil and grease that comes with deep frying, then an air fryer could be the appliance for you. This appliance circulates hot air around food until it's crispy on the outside, while the inside stays moist and tender. You will end up able to cook all your favorite fried meals in one appliance, and you may not have to be concerned about greasy cleanup.
With countless air fryers available on the market, it's difficult to know which is the best choice. The good news is that we've done each of the research for you personally. Here are our top 5 picks of these useful appliances:
- CUT DOWN 85% OIL :With 360° rapid heat circulation technology, feel free to enjoy the same crispy textures as traditional deep frying with up to 85% less fat
- ENJOY MEALS IN MINUTES: This air fryer cooks with industry-leading temperatures up to 450°F, making heating efficiency 20% faster than before. Help you prepare a quick meal.
- 9 EASY FUNCTIONS: 9 one-touch cooking functions on a tempered glass display let you preheat and add personalized Shake Reminders. Let's add some fun to the cooking process
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) - 2.6
- DO IT ALL IN ONE: This versatile product functions as an air fryer, rotisserie spit, oven, and dehydrator, perfect for nearly any rapid cooking or baking task. Make healthy fries with less or no oil for that perfectly crispy and tasty, roast a whole chicken, or dehydrate that leftover produce you’ve been meaning to eat.
- COOKING SIMPLIFIED: This multi-functional air fryer cooks faster than a traditional oven and does not require preheating, helping you achieve a healthy, crispy, fried finish using at least 98% less oil than traditional fryers. The capacitive touch control screen display is easy to use and 17 preset options make any kitchen task easy – from frying and roasting, to dehydrating and baking.
- SUPERIOR CONVENIENCE: Interior lighting allows you to easily watch your food as it cooks. Accessories include 3 air flow racks, stainless steel rotisserie spit and forks, stainless steel rotating basket/retrieval tool, and drip tray. Removable drip tray and dishwasher safe parts make cleaning a breeze.
- 4-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Air fry, bake, roast and reheat.
- EvenCrisp TECHNOLOGY: Advanced technology that drives air flow top down for a perfect golden finish and crispy, tender results every time!
- ONE-TOUCH SMART PROGRAMS: Customizable programs for one-touch wings, roasted veggies, garlicky potatoes, cookies, cinnamon buns and more!
- 6-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Air fry, roast, broil, bake, reheat and dehydrate
- WATCH YOUR FOOD COOK: ClearCook window and internal light to easily monitor cooking progress without opening the basket
- EvenCrisp TECHNOLOGY: Advanced technology that allows air flow for a perfect golden finish and crispy, tender results every time!
Last update on 2022-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIAir frying is a a healthier alternative to deep frying plus they may be used for preparing an assortment of various foods.
The air fryer is a kitchen appliance that uses hot air to cook meals. Its just like an oven, but it cooks food faster than a range does. Air fryers utilize less oil than other cooking methods, which makes them healthier for both you and your household.
Air fryers are also versatile since they could be used for many different types of foods. You'll use them to create fries that are french chicken wings, fried eggs, and even pizza!
The appeal of air fryers is also as a result of their convenience. They're easy to use and clean, which makes them perfect for people whom do not have much time on their hands or who require a quick meal.
The kinds of foods that you could make having an air fryer include french fries, chicken nuggets, onion bands, and also fried rice. Other foods which you can cook using a fresh air fryer include fish and seafood, pork chops, veggies such as for example green beans or asparagus, and many more. This will be all possible because it generates hot, dry circulating air which cooks the item from the outside in and locks in moisture while doing so.