Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Paula Deen 9.5 QT (1700 Watt) Family-Sized Air Fryer, Rapid Air Circulation System, Single Basket System, Ceramic Non-Stick Coating, Simple Knob Controls, 50 Recipes, 1-Year Warranty (Red)
- 9.5 QT FAMILY-SIZED AIR FRYER: Paula Deen's largest air fryer yet! Features a single basket design that allows you to cook large enough portions to feed everyone around your dinner table (5-10 people). Basket dimensions, with cooking insert: L:11.75 in. x W:11 in. x H:5 in. Basket dimensions, without cooking insert: L:11.75 in. x W:11 in. x H:6 in.
- VERSATILE COOKING OPTIONS: Use the simple control knobs to set the timer (up to 60 minutes) and the recommended cooking temperature (up to 400ºF) to air fry, bake, roast, or even reheat your food. Plus, this air fryer includes 50 of Paula Deen's famous air fryer recipes to help you create a variety of delicious and healthier meals.
- RAPID AIR CIRCULATION SYSTEM: Powered at 1700 watts, the rapid air circulation system and single basket design allows for larger portions of food to be cooked at faster cooking times. Plus, it doesn't heat up your kitchen or leave oil residue and fumes in your home.
- SUPPORTS A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE: Do you love crispy, crunchy, savory fried foods that are juicy and tender on the inside, but not all the fat and added calories? Then you need an air fryer. When cooking with an air fryer, you benefit from less fat and up to 85% less calories because little to no oil is used. Cook healthier food options for you and your family, such as Chicken (up to 4Lbs), Steak, Pork, Fish, Root Vegetables, French Fries, Pizza, Cake.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Features FDA-compliant ceramic non-stick coating to make cleaning a breeze. After cooking, allow the basket to cool down and then wipe clean with a kitchen cloth or place in the dishwasher.
5 Of The Best Selling Air Fryers Available
If you're looking for an easy method in order to avoid all the oil and grease that comes with deep frying, then an air fryer could be the appliance for you. This appliance circulates hot air around food until it's crispy on the exterior, as the inside stays moist and tender. You will be able to cook all your favorite fried meals in one appliance, and you will not have to be worried about greasy cleanup.
With a lot of air fryers in the marketplace, it's difficult to know which is the best choice. The good news is that we've done each of the research for you. Here are our top 5 picks of these versatile appliances:
- CUT DOWN 85% OIL :With 360° rapid heat circulation technology, feel free to enjoy the same crispy textures as traditional deep frying with up to 85% less fat
- ENJOY MEALS IN MINUTES: This air fryer cooks with industry-leading temperatures up to 450°F, making heating efficiency 20% faster than before. Help you prepare a quick meal.
- 9 EASY FUNCTIONS: 9 one-touch cooking functions on a tempered glass display let you preheat and add personalized Shake Reminders. Let's add some fun to the cooking process
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) - 2.6
- DO IT ALL IN ONE: This versatile product functions as an air fryer, rotisserie spit, oven, and dehydrator, perfect for nearly any rapid cooking or baking task. Make healthy fries with less or no oil for that perfectly crispy and tasty, roast a whole chicken, or dehydrate that leftover produce you’ve been meaning to eat.
- COOKING SIMPLIFIED: This multi-functional air fryer cooks faster than a traditional oven and does not require preheating, helping you achieve a healthy, crispy, fried finish using at least 98% less oil than traditional fryers. The capacitive touch control screen display is easy to use and 17 preset options make any kitchen task easy – from frying and roasting, to dehydrating and baking.
- SUPERIOR CONVENIENCE: Interior lighting allows you to easily watch your food as it cooks. Accessories include 3 air flow racks, stainless steel rotisserie spit and forks, stainless steel rotating basket/retrieval tool, and drip tray. Removable drip tray and dishwasher safe parts make cleaning a breeze.
- 4-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Air fry, bake, roast and reheat.
- EvenCrisp TECHNOLOGY: Advanced technology that drives air flow top down for a perfect golden finish and crispy, tender results every time!
- ONE-TOUCH SMART PROGRAMS: Customizable programs for one-touch wings, roasted veggies, garlicky potatoes, cookies, cinnamon buns and more!
- 6-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Air fry, roast, broil, bake, reheat and dehydrate
- WATCH YOUR FOOD COOK: ClearCook window and internal light to easily monitor cooking progress without opening the basket
- EvenCrisp TECHNOLOGY: Advanced technology that allows air flow for a perfect golden finish and crispy, tender results every time!
Last update on 2022-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIAir frying is a a healthier alternative to deep frying and they can be used for preparing a variety of different foods.
The air fryer is a kitchen gadget that uses hot air to cook meals. It really is similar to a range, but it cooks food even faster than an oven does. Air fryers utilize less oil than many other cooking methods, which makes them healthier for you and your family members.
Air fryers are versatile because they can be used for many different types of foods. You are able to use them to make french fries, chicken wings, fried eggs, or even pizza!
The appeal of air fryers is also because of their convenience. These are typically easy to use and clean, which makes them perfect for people whom don't possess much time on their hands or who would like a quick dish.
The kinds of foods that you could make having an air fryer include french fries, chicken nuggets, onion rings, and also fried rice. Other foods you can cook using a fresh air fryer include fish and seafood, pork chops, veggies such as green beans or asparagus, and lots of more. This really is all possible because it makes hot, dry circulating air which cooks the item from the outside in and keeps the food moist while doing so.