Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
NUWAVE BRIO 14-Quart Large Capacity Air Fryer Oven with Digital Touch Screen Controls and Integrated Digital Temperature Probe; 3 Heavy-Duty NEVER-RUST Stainless Steel Mesh Racks (Renewed)
- HEALTHY FRIED FOOD! The 14Q BRIO uses super-heated air and a special air-flow design to cook crispy delicious fried foods without messy oil and extra fats and calories. Flavor-Infusion Technology allows you to air-fry all your favorites. Even cook from frozen, without defrosting. It’s the perfect combination of capacity and versatility. Perfect for busy households on the go!
- PERFECT RESULTS GUARANTEED! Using the integrated digital temperature probe means you never have to guess again! Insert the probe, set the temperature and touch and go! The BRIO cooks until your food is perfect and then shuts off automatically, so you’ll never undercook or overcook meals again! Guaranteed!
- EVERY MEAL, EVERY DAY- The BRIOs cooking technology and large capacity means you can use it for virtually every meal of the day, and dessert! With a cooking range from 100F to 400F degrees you can air fry, broil, roast, grill, sear, bake, reheat and even dehydrate… all in one appliance right on your countertop. And with 100 preprogrammed presets and the ability to store more of your own, meals are done with just the press of a button. This is one
- EASY CLEANUP- The BRIO features high quality stainless steel racks and a stainless-steel drip tray. All the pieces go into the dishwasher and cleanup is fast and easy.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED- Every 14Q BRIO includes 3 cooking racks, drip tray, integrated temperature probe, rotisserie kit, owner’s manual with recipes, 100 preprogrammed presets, Nuwave cooking club app, and 1-year limited warranty.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
5 Of The Top Air Fryers Available
If you're looking for an easy method in order to avoid all the oil and grease that comes with deep frying, then an air fryer is the appliance for you. This appliance circulates hot air around food until it's crispy on the exterior, as the inside stays moist and tender. You will be in a position to cook all your favorite fried meals in one appliance, and you may not have to worry about greasy cleaning.
With countless air fryers in the marketplace, it's hard to know which is the most suitable choice. The great news is that we've done most of the research for you personally. Here are our top 5 picks for these versatile appliances:
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) - 2.6
- 4-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Air fry, bake, roast and reheat
- EvenCrisp TECHNOLOGY: Advanced technology that drives air flow top down for a perfect golden finish and crispy, tender results every time!
- ONE-TOUCH SMART PROGRAMS: Customizable programs for one-touch wings, roasted veggies, garlicky potatoes, cookies, cinnamon buns and more!
- UPGRADE VERSION: To get a more premium and larger air fryer, simply search "CAF-P583S-KUS" or “B09BJHB2BD” to find COSORI Pro III Dual Blaze
- CUT DOWN 85% OIL :With 360° rapid heat circulation technology, feel free to enjoy the same crispy textures as traditional deep frying with up to 85% less fat
- 9 EASY FUNCTIONS: 9 one-touch cooking functions on a tempered glass display let you preheat and add personalized Shake Reminders. Let's add some fun to the cooking process
- Healthy & flavorful cooking for your entire family - 1700W power air fryer basket holds up to 5. 3 quarts (5. 0 liters) (one of the largest fryers on the market)
- All-in-one convenience cooker - use it daily to fry, roast, bake, reheat or grill - it does it all and heats up in 3 minutes
- Faster, more energy efficient, & less mess - convection technology uses rapidly circulating heated air for fast and even frying with little to no oil
- 2 INDEPENDENT BASKETS: The XL version of the original Air Fryer with 2 independent baskets, the XL air fryer lets you cook 2 foods, 2 ways, at the same time, eliminating back-to-back cooking like a traditional single-basket air fryer. Now in larger 5-quart baskets.
- SMART FINISH & MATCH COOK: DualZone Technology allows you to choose between the Smart Finish feature, which unlocks cooking 2 foods 2 ways that finish at the same time, and the Match Cook feature, which easily copies settings across zones for full 10-qt. capacity meals.
- IQ BOOST: optimally distributes power across each basket to cook a 6-lb. whole chicken and side as quickly as possible when Match Cook or Smart Finish is not selected.
Last update on 2023-03-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIAir frying is a a healthier alternative to deep frying plus they can be utilized for preparing an assortment of different foods.
The air fryer is an appliance that uses hot air to cook food. It is just like a range, but it cooks food much faster than an oven does. Air fryers use less oil than many other cooking practices, which makes them healthier for both you and your family.
Air fryers are also versatile because they are used for various sorts of foods. You'll use them to produce fries that are french chicken wings, fried eggs, if not pizza!
The popularity of air fryers can be as a result of their convenience. They have been easy to use and clean, helping to make them perfect for people whom don't possess much time on their hands or who want a fast dish.
The kinds of foods you could make utilizing an air fryer include french fries, chicken nuggets, onion rings, and even fried rice. Other foods that you can cook using air fryer include fish and seafood, pork chops, veggies such as green beans or asparagus, and many more. This might be all feasible because it generates hot, dry circulating air which cooks the item from the outside in and locks in moisture while doing so.