Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
GoWISE USA 17-Quart Air Fryer & Food Dehydrator – 5 Drying Trays plus 6 Additional Accessories – Perfect for Drying Beef Jerky, Herbs, Fruit, Vegetables, Dog Treats
- Create Healthy Snacks for Your Family & Pets: Use up to 5 included racks to make healthy treats like fruit leather, kale chips, granola, herb and spice blends, beef jerky, or even pet treats. All with no added sugar, salt, or preservatives, and for only a fraction of the cost of the store-bought equivalents.
- Dehydrate & Preserve Food Safely with Adjustable Settings: The Mojave’s Dehydrate setting features a temperature range of 90F – 170F and the ability to set the time from 1 – 24 hours, meaning you can dehydrate a variety of foods at the proper time and temp.
- More than a Dehydrator: The Mojave is also a fully functional Air Fryer Oven. You can fry using little to no oil, you can bake, roast, toast, and even rotisserie a whole 6-pound chicken. All cooking presets have an adjustable temperature range from 90F – 400F, and adjustable time from 1-60 minutes.
- Easy-to-Use Touchscreen Display & Extra-Large Cooking Capacity: Enjoy a full touchscreen display with 8 cooking presets. Its spacious 17-quart interior means you can cook for a crowd, but it also fits on countertops or tucks away into cabinets with ease.
- Comes with 11 Accessories & 2 Recipe Books: Accessories include 5 dehydrator racks, a shallow mesh basket, rotisserie rod and forks, rotisserie cage, rotisserie skewers, tongs, and a drip pan. Get started with the 50 Recipes for Your Air Fryer Oven book and 20 Dehydrator Recipes with Dehydrating Guide.
- Product Specifications: 14. 5″ H x 12″D x 13. 5″ W; 1800W; 120V AC; ETL Listed
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
5 Of The Best Air Fryers Available
If you're looking for a means to avoid all the oil and grease that comes with deep frying, then an air fryer could be the appliance for you. This appliance circulates hot air around food until it's crispy on the surface, as the inside stays moist and tender. You'll be in a position to cook all your favorite fried meals in one appliance, and you won't have to be worried about greasy cleanup.
With countless air fryers in the marketplace, it's difficult to know which could be the most suitable choice. The very good news is that we've done each of the research for you. Here are our top 5 picks for these versatile appliances:
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) - 2.6
- 4-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Air fry, bake, roast and reheat
- EvenCrisp TECHNOLOGY: Advanced technology that drives air flow top down for a perfect golden finish and crispy, tender results every time!
- ONE-TOUCH SMART PROGRAMS: Customizable programs for one-touch wings, roasted veggies, garlicky potatoes, cookies, cinnamon buns and more!
- UPGRADE VERSION: To get a more premium and larger air fryer, simply search "CAF-P583S-KUS" or “B09BJHB2BD” to find COSORI Pro III Dual Blaze
- CUT DOWN 85% OIL :With 360° rapid heat circulation technology, feel free to enjoy the same crispy textures as traditional deep frying with up to 85% less fat
- 9 EASY FUNCTIONS: 9 one-touch cooking functions on a tempered glass display let you preheat and add personalized Shake Reminders. Let's add some fun to the cooking process
- Healthy & flavorful cooking for your entire family - 1700W power air fryer basket holds up to 5. 3 quarts (5. 0 liters) (one of the largest fryers on the market)
- All-in-one convenience cooker - use it daily to fry, roast, bake, reheat or grill - it does it all and heats up in 3 minutes
- Faster, more energy efficient, & less mess - convection technology uses rapidly circulating heated air for fast and even frying with little to no oil
- 2 INDEPENDENT BASKETS: The XL version of the original Air Fryer with 2 independent baskets, the XL air fryer lets you cook 2 foods, 2 ways, at the same time, eliminating back-to-back cooking like a traditional single-basket air fryer. Now in larger 5-quart baskets.
- SMART FINISH & MATCH COOK: DualZone Technology allows you to choose between the Smart Finish feature, which unlocks cooking 2 foods 2 ways that finish at the same time, and the Match Cook feature, which easily copies settings across zones for full 10-qt. capacity meals.
- IQ BOOST: optimally distributes power across each basket to cook a 6-lb. whole chicken and side as quickly as possible when Match Cook or Smart Finish is not selected.
Last update on 2023-03-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIAir frying is a a healthier alternative to deep frying as well as can be utilized for preparing an assortment of various foods.
The air fryer is an appliance that uses hot air to cook food. It is much like an oven, but it cooks food even more quickly than a range does. Air fryers utilize less oil than other cooking methods, which makes them healthier for both you and your family.
Air fryers will also be versatile simply because they are used for many different types of foods. It is possible to use them to create french fries, chicken wings, fried eggs, and sometimes even pizza!
The appeal of air fryers is also because of their convenience. These are typically easy to use and clean, which makes them perfect for folks whom don't possess much time on their hands or whom require a fast meal.
The kinds of foods that you can make having an air fryer include french fries, chicken nuggets, onion rings, and even fried rice. Other foods that you can cook utilizing air fryer include fish and seafood, pork chops, veggies such as green beans or asparagus, and lots of more. This is certainly all feasible because it makes hot, dry air that is circulating and cooks the food from the surface in and keeps the food moist while doing so.