Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
CHEFMAN 2 in 1 Max XL 8 Qt Air Fryer, Healthy Cooking, User Friendly, Basket Divider For Dual Cooking, Nonstick Stainless Steel, Digital Touch Screen with 4 Cooking Functions, BPA-Free
- CONVENIENT DUAL COOKING: Fry your comfort food favorites faster than ever. With an 8-quart basket with a divider, you can easily separate food for convenient dual cooking. Whipping up a weeknight meal for the family? Prepare your fries and chicken to golden perfection simultaneously and put dinner on the table in no time.
- HEALTHY MEALS MADE EASY: Fry with little to no oil for meals as nutritious as they are delicious. With 4 one-touch cooking presets, digital touch control, and adjustable temperature control from 200° to 400°, you can make your meals just the way you like them. Air fry your fries, chicken, vegetables, pizza, frozen foods, or reheat leftovers to perfect crispness–without the extra calories.
- SLEEK & COMPACT DESIGN: The sleek stainless steel finish will display beautifully on your countertop and is perfect for tight kitchen spaces. Its square design makes it simple to store, making it the perfect fit for apartments, dorms, RVs, and offices!
- QUICK CLEANUP: Have cleanup be as easy as cooking. Simply wipe down the air fryer’s exterior, and put the basket in the top rack of your dishwasher. The non-stick basket helps you cook mess-free meals and avoid inconvenient stuck-on messes.
- RESOURCES: cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long-lasting durability, & 1-year warranty provided by Chefman, so you can purchase worry-free – we've got your back! For information on how to use your product, scroll down for a PDF User Guide. 1700 Watts/120 Volts – RJ38-SQSS-8T-D
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
5 Of The Best Selling Air Fryers You Can Buy
If you're looking for a means in order to avoid all the oil and grease that comes with deep frying, then an air fryer may be the appliance for you. This appliance circulates hot air around food until it's crispy on the exterior, whilst the inside stays moist and tender. You will be in a position to cook all your chosen fried meals in one appliance, and you won't have to worry about greasy cleaning.
With many air fryers available on the market, it's difficult to understand which may be the most suitable choice. The great news is that we've done each of the research for you. Here are our top 5 picks of these useful appliances:
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) - 2.6
- 4-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Air fry, bake, roast and reheat
- EvenCrisp TECHNOLOGY: Advanced technology that drives air flow top down for a perfect golden finish and crispy, tender results every time!
- ONE-TOUCH SMART PROGRAMS: Customizable programs for one-touch wings, roasted veggies, garlicky potatoes, cookies, cinnamon buns and more!
- CUT DOWN 85% OIL :With 360° rapid heat circulation technology, feel free to enjoy the same crispy textures as traditional deep frying with up to 85% less fat
- ENJOY MEALS IN MINUTES: This air fryer cooks with industry-leading temperatures up to 450°F, making heating efficiency 20% faster than before. Help you prepare a quick meal.
- 9 EASY FUNCTIONS: 9 one-touch cooking functions on a tempered glass display let you preheat and add personalized Shake Reminders. Let's add some fun to the cooking process
- Healthy & flavorful cooking for your entire family - 1700W power air fryer basket holds up to 5. 3 quarts (5. 0 liters) (one of the largest fryers on the market)
- All-in-one convenience cooker - use it daily to fry, roast, bake, reheat or grill - it does it all and heats up in 3 minutes
- Faster, more energy efficient, & less mess - convection technology uses rapidly circulating heated air for fast and even frying with little to no oil
- 2 INDEPENDENT BASKETS: The XL version of the original Air Fryer with 2 independent baskets, the XL air fryer lets you cook 2 foods, 2 ways, at the same time, eliminating back-to-back cooking like a traditional single-basket air fryer. Now in larger 5-quart baskets.
- SMART FINISH & MATCH COOK: DualZone Technology allows you to choose between the Smart Finish feature, which unlocks cooking 2 foods 2 ways that finish at the same time, and the Match Cook feature, which easily copies settings across zones for full 10-qt. capacity meals.
- IQ BOOST: optimally distributes power across each basket to cook a 6-lb. whole chicken and side as quickly as possible when Match Cook or Smart Finish is not selected.
Last update on 2023-03-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIAir frying is a a healthy alternative to deep frying as well as can be utilized for preparing a number of different foods.
The air fryer is a kitchen gadget that uses hot air to cook meals. It is much like an oven, but it cooks food considerably faster than an oven does. Air fryers utilize less oil than many other cooking methods, which makes them healthier for both you and your family.
Air fryers are versatile because they are used for many different types of foods. It is possible to use them in order to make french fries, chicken wings, fried eggs, if not pizza!
The appeal of air fryers is also as a result of their convenience. They truly are easy to use and clean, which makes them perfect for people who don't possess much time on their hands or who would like a fast meal.
The types of foods that one can make using an air fryer include french fries, chicken nuggets, onion bands, and also fried rice. Other foods you can cook using air fryer include fish and seafood, pork chops, veggies such as for instance green beans or asparagus, and lots of more. This will be all feasible because it creates hot, dry circulating air which cooks the meals from the exterior in and locks in moisture while doing so.